DISCOUNTS DO NOT APPLY TO ORDER INSURANCE.
USPS / UPS Insurance claims can be a real drag. Get your order insured in full directly from 20 Buck Spin.
- You must submit a claim within 5 days of tracking delivery date.
- If your order is damaged in transit, let us know. We’ll likely need photographic evidence to honor your claim.
- Only ‘reasonable’ damage applies (breakage, loss, smashed, etc). IE. a tiny corner ding will not cut it.
- Warping is an inherent risk of buying vinyl in the mail and will not be automatically eligible for a claim. We will judge case by case.
- You may be required at our discretion to return the goods in question.
- If you are claiming loss or other non-delivery, your claim must be submitted within 35 days (65 days international) of shipping. If tracking lists your package as “delivered” a determination is at our discretion.
- Packages will not be considered “lost” until 30 days after shipment have passed in the USA or 60 internationally.
- If your package is returned to us, or lost, due to incorrect address information you provide at checkout, or you move before your order arrives, this will not be covered by insurance.
- Once your order leaves 20 Buck Spin, buying insurance is no longer an option for that order.
- Once a determination on your claim is made and agreed upon, your order will be re-shipped, partially shipped and/or store credit given up to the full amount of the original order.
- Insurance purchased only covers 1 order number. A separate option to insure all your orders for 1 year is also available.
Without this insurance we will not be able to help with any damage or loss that occurs after your package leaves 20 Buck Spin HQ. The delivery carrier of your choice is then fully responsible as a 3rd party provider enlisted by us at your request/cost.