SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Order Insurance is available and is your only recourse through 20 Buck Spin for loss or damage incurred in transit. While shipping carriers are reliable 99.9% of the time, orders can and do occasionally disappear completely or sustain serious damage in transit. This is just a reality of buying anything online, and one we cannot take responsbility for in the event it happens.
By purchasing our ORDER INSURANCE you'll be protected in such situations, since many carriers, particularly the USPS, DHL, etc will not help you (or us) at all.
The terms are here but rest assured with our insurance if you are one of the unlucky ones we'll be able to take care of you.
Unfortunately we will no longer be able to replace lost or damaged orders without this purchase.
As long as your order remains unshipped, even if you already finished checkout, you can still add ORDER INSURANCE. Once your package leaves our office it is then too late to purchase.
We will NOT contact any carrier on your behalf or pursue insurance claims based on their supposed in built coverage, which leads to many phone calls, emails and ultimately dead ends. It's our insurance or nothing. You are of course free to pursue an insurance claim with carrier directly on your own. Good luck.
- All sales are considered 'final sale'. Returns accepted only in the case of defective product or mis-shipment.
- If you wish to cancel your unshipped order, there is a minimum 5% deduction due to the fact that payment processors such as Paypal and credit card companies will no longer refund the fees they take from us to process your order in the first place.
- Prices on the site do not include postage. Postage will be calculated based on weight of product and packaging and related processing fees.
- Free shipping on domestic orders of $100+ excludes orders with apparel. Only orders that can be shipped with media mail are eligible.
- Please make sure to provide a COMPLETE address. If you leave out an Apartment, Suite or Floor number, it is likely the post office will return the package to us. In that case you would need to repay the shipping cost again, plus any associated cost we are charged by the post office for the return postage on your package. This is easily avoided by providing complete and total address information.
- A shipping notification will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order. All items are shipped in brand new condition, safely and securely. Once the order is shipped 20 Buck Spin is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred in transit to your package unless you have purchased order insurance. By ordering from this site you agree to these terms.
- Once your order ships it will take 24-48 hours minimum for the tracking to show anything. If you're checking it an hour after you get a shipping confirmation, it's most likely going to show an error.
- Please note we do not remove vinyl from shrink-wrap unless requested to do so. If you would like that done please submit a note with your order saying so. A note can be added from the shopping cart page before checkout.
- Additionally, while records are kept cool here, in transit elsewhere during the hot summer, despite best efforts, records can warp sometimes. Often this is fairly insignificant and does not effect play. Please be reasonable and understanding when buying vinyl records through the mail. And insure your order to protect against such things.
- Records are packaged securely and properly. We do it how we do it. We do not take special packaging requests or instructions.
- A note about Priority Mail: The USPS has appended ETA's onto the description of Priority Mail (such as 1-Day, 2-Day, 3-Day, depending upon your location in relation to ours). This is an estimate from the post office of how long it will take to get to you once the post office receives the package from 20 Buck Spin. The USPS DO NOT guarantee the delivery in that amount of time. It generally takes us 1-3 business days to ship out (sometimes more) and get it to the post office. So the descriptions of time the USPS states, which we cannot edit unfortunately, does not mean you will receive your package in two days from the date you order if 2-day is selected for example.
- If you are waiting on an order to arrive, please do not contact us about its whereabouts until at least 3 weeks have passed if the order is shipping in the United States and at least 5 weeks if the order is shipping to a location outside the United States. Packages take different lengths of time to arrive depending on many factors. Please use the tracking if provided. Order insurance is also available and your only recourse for a shipment that goes missing.
- We DO NOT hold or reserve items for purchase at a later time, whether it be 6 hours, 6 days, or 6 weeks. If you buy something now and want us to hold it to ship at a later date, that we can do.
- International shipping via DHL:
We have partnered with DHL Global Mail, also known as DHL eCommerce, to bring cheaper shipping rates to our international customers all over the world.
If you get to checkout and don't see DHL rates available for your country yet, we will still use DHL for your order. You'll still need to checkout with the more expensive USPS rates and then we'll refund you the difference at the time we ship your order.
There are two shipping tiers available, and depending on the calculated weight of your order, one or both may be available. They are:
DHL Packet Priority - Cheapest rate class. Only available up to a certain weight, varying by country. Can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks to deliver. Tracking number is provided but, IMPORTANTLY, will only track until it leaves the U.S. Once it's out of the U.S. these packages won't be tracked until final delivery has been made.
DHL Parcel International - Faster than DHL Packet Priority and provides more reliable end to end tracking (for most countries). Delivery takes from 1-7 weeks after DHL pickup from our HQ. This tier is available on packages of all weights. We recommend always using this tier.
DHL DOES NOT RETURN PACKAGES TO US NO MATTER WHAT THE TRACKING MIGHT SAY. THEY SEND THEM BACK TO THEIR GERMAN HUB AND DESTROY THEM. IF YOUR ORDER IS UNDELIVERABLE FOR ANY REASON OR YOU MISS DELIVERY, IT WILL BE GONE FOR GOOD AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE UNLESS YOU BOUGHT INSURANCE.
USPS direct rates will still be available to those who prefer that option. And UPS in some countries.
Regardless of what tier you might choose, both are SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER than regular USPS shipping rates as you will see when compared during checkout.
In most cases it will not be a DHL delivery driver ultimately delivering your package. DHL works with various local couriers and in many cases with your countries official postal system for end to end delivery.
One more IMPORTANT DETAIL: DHL will only pick up packages from our HQ once we have a minimum amount of packages ready to go. For this reason your order may not be fulfilled for up to 10 business days after checkout. Or it may be filled right away. It will entirely depend on the quantity of international orders we have at a given time. This is part of the deal to get the cheaper rates.