0
  • Your Cart is Empty

PREORDER STATUS PAGE

PRE-ORDER STATUS

 

We get a pretty constant stream of emails and DMs about when a particular pre-order might ship. In the interest of making our lives easier and hopefully cutting down on those messages, we've created this pre-order status page.

For every item we currently have in pre-order phase, or that is still shipping post-release after being pre-ordered, we will post the current shipping status here, and update it as new information becomes available. These updates apply both to website and Bandcamp orders. 

WHATEVER IT SAYS HERE IS THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION, AND MESSAGING US WILL NOT YIELD ANY ADDITIONAL ORDER SPECIFIC ANSWERS.

Any emails / DMs regarding status from now on will simply get a link to this page. Thanks for understanding how much the constant inquiries slow us down from actually filling the very pre-orders you're wondering about.

Keep in mind there are only TWO people who work at 20 Buck Spin. Not just for order fulfillment but two people total. Thanks.

CURRENT PRE-ORDER STATUS:

 

 

 

 

 

PALLBEARER - SORROW AND EXTINCTION DELUXE 3LP

September 14th:

These are about 75% shipped now. The remaining 25% should be out by the end of the week we hope.

September 8th:

We are currently working through pre-order shipments for this release. By early next week they should all be out.

August 29th:

These have arrived, along with the standard edition 2xLPs. As soon as we wrap up Bleed and Black Magnet pre-orders we will begin shipping these ahead of their projected September 16th release date.

August 18th:

These are in transit to us now, arriving next week. Once the older pre-orders for Bleed and Black Magnet are shipped out we will begin shipping these as well. 

Aug 9th:

These are done at the plant with the exception of the bonus LP which is expected to press late this week, though has been delayed several times already. We still hope to have and ship these by the given September 16th release date.

 

ACEPHALIX - THEOTHANATOLOGY LP / CD / TAPE 

September 8th:

We'll begin shipping vinyl pre-orders the week of September 19th, with CDs / Tapes to follow soon after.

August 29th:

All formats have already arrived to us so we'll be able to ship these in time for the September 30th release date. The shirts are expected around mid-month.